Beautiful building in Moscow that was built in 1944 on direct order from Stalin
In this house of 12 apartments with wonderful planning lived Red Army generals of highest rank.
Lions House Project was developed by architects Dzisko and Gaigarov.
Weddings and banquets
This place perfectly suits little weddings, low budget conferences, business negotiations and meetings.
There are three halls that can house from 25 to 110 people.
Outside there is a parking which is definitely a nice surprise for the centre of Moscow. The villa is managed be event-company and provides client-oriented services with a lot of related services. On the other hand an unrepaired façade makes the building not attractive from exterior.
The only surviving of the bridgehead towers of the Kremlin
Most powerful tower of Kremlin
A building of the Service of Moscow Kremlin’s Commandant between Troitskaya and Nikolskaya towers