The magical world of animation
Officially the museum started working on September, 15, 2006. And from season to season it throws open its doors and welcomes all comers. Adults, children and even elderly people learn how to create animated films, how inanimate objects can move, whether the «eclair» is just a cake or not and much more. Here you'll see the real phases, models, drawings, dolls, decorations as well. They are above all cultural wealth of Russian national animation, because some of the exhibits of more than 50 years old. This means that a large part of the collection falls on the height of the so-called «golden period» of the studio Soyuzmultfilm.
The most unusual in the museum is a tour.
Visitors are welcomed by cartoon heroes. Then everyone is invited to a tea party. There is constant communication with visitors. Questions are asked and prizes are given. Toward the end of the tour all visitors settle in a small cozy cinema and view new cartoons of various studios.
It can be great to celebrate here, for example, a child's birthday. We have a well thought-out program for such case.
1. It starts with a story about the process of creating cartoons
2. Next comes the viewing of modular exhibition from private collections — dolls and working phases, backgrounds, layouts and scenery, documents and prizes, diplomas, awards and much more.
3. Cartoons demonstration (collections of animated film studios in Moscow). Demonstration of the premiere 5-minute documentary (filmed by State Institute of Cinematography student in 1962) about the «Soyuzmultfilm» studio.
4. Master-class on the computer game «Your own animation». By the end of the program one such program will be presented as a birthday gift.
5. After the tour a photo session is arranged.