A house of architect Kekushev which was built in 1900-1903
This minor resembles medieval European castle because of its shape. This is the second manor which was built by architect Kekushev for himself (but officially belonged to his wife).
Today it houses a burro of Egyptian military attaché.
One of the most significant theatres of the world has been opened after renovation
Monumental project, 420 m high, with Lenin atop
Feast your eyes on architectural symbol of Moscow
Visit the symbol of Russian statehood
Beautiful building in Moscow that was built in 1944 on direct order from Stalin
This ‘Ship-building’ was built in 1970-1980s for Ministry of Atomic Energy
Former bakery plant No 5 and an architectural heritage that soon will house apartments
Painting on bar and store in Stoleshnikov Lane by Denis Simachyov
One of the most beautiful railway stations
A rare memorial of utilitarian art deco. Even now government cars are filled here.
Timber blocking in Khamovniki District made in traditions of Russian architecture
This Club was built for employees of ‘Svoboda’ factory in 1927-1929