Rostokino Aqueduct was built in Moscow during the reign of Catherin II.
An aqueduct part of XVIII century is the first Moscow water supply that was built in 1775-1785 by engineers Bauer and Gerard on order of empress.
It lies parallel to Mir avenue (in Russian Prospect Mira) in VDNKh district. Aqueduct goes above Yauza river. During Soviet times heating lines went along it.
Recently Rostokino Aqueduct had been renovated (in 2006-2008), supplied with railing and decorative roof. It is now opened for public during weekdays and holidays. Nearby was opened a park where a citizens like to spend time in action: in winter you can chute, in summer — ride a bicycle.
A park with palaces on the South of Moscow founded by Catherine II in 1776
Forest area on the high right bank of river Moscow
Pleasant quite park to take a walk in
A park in a former monarch`s estate
The biggest attraction park of the city
A park for children in “Trubetskih manor in Hamovniki” (Mandelstam Park)
An attraction park with the biggest Ferris wheel in Europe
Attractions in summer, skating rink in winter
A garden in Moscow Kremlin between southern wall and river Moscow embankment
A little park between Bolshaya Pirogovskaya and Elanskogo street, and Devichye (Maiden's) Field
A family park with safe attractions
A park for children with 14 attractions