Kiev

Walk Temples Architecture

Dnipro 690 m

Church Refectory Church

5
2

Place reviews

  • The Refectory Church (Ukrainian: Трапезна Палата, Trapezna Palata; Russian: Трапезная церковь, Trapeznaya tserkov’) is a refectory and an adjoining church of Saint Anthony and Theodosius of the medieval cave monastery of Kiev Pechersk Lavra in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine. In the refectory, the Lavra monks had their meals. The churches adjoining the refectory were constructed in 1893-1895 at a time when more than a thousand monks were living within the monastery.

    Wikipedia
Rate it:

To attach a video you just need to paste the link to it in the comment field. This feature applies to videos hosted on YouTube or Vimeo.

Contacts

Dnipro 690 m
Kiev,
Map

For place owners

Detailed description and photoshoot
This place was viewed 387 times

5 people like this place:

Хнанаухи, Vera, Emma Charlotte Hammock, Жанна Кузьмицкая, Валерия Саражинская

Temples and architecture nearby address

Cathedral Uspenskiy sobor

40 m

Lavra Kiev Pechersk

160 m

Park Kiev in Miniature

2 km

Cathedral Saint Sophia

4 km

House Shokoladnyiy domik

2 km

House Karaite Kenesa

4 km

Monastery St. Michael's

3 km

Building NBU

National Bank of Ukraine

2.5 km

Museum Zolotye vorota

4 km

Church St Andrew's Church

4 km

House Macovsky clinica

4 km

Other architecture in Kiev

Church Uspeniya Bogoroditsy

Visit the Church of the Assumption