Architectural and art ensemble of XVIII century
The manor includes:
— A palace built under the guidance of architect Blank in the second part of XVIII century in classicism style.
— A regular park decorated with sculptures and pavilions “Grotto”, “Orangerie”, “Hermitage”, “Italian” and “Dutch” houses.
The manor consists of three parts:
— Ponds with menagerie
— French regular park with architectural ensemble
— English landscape garden
In the centre of the ensemble stands the palace.
Kuskovo (Russian: Куско́во) was the summer country house and estate of the Sheremetev family. Built in the mid-18th century, it was originally situated several miles to the east of Moscow but now is part of the East District of the city. It was one of the first great summer country estates of the Russian nobility, and one of the few near Moscow still preserved. Today the estate is the home of the Russian State Museum of Ceramics, and the park is a favourite place of recreation for Muscovites.Wikipedia
An area of the park is 3,106,000 square meters
Park with area of 1534 hectares
A forest park around the manor with ponds to the south-west of Moscow
A former manor of the Galitzines on the territory of Kuzminski park
A pond in the south-east of Moscow near “Tekstilshchiki” metro station and Lyublinskaya street
Attractions in summer, skating rink in winter