Lvov

Walk Temples Architecture

Church Kryvka

2
5

Place reviews

  • St. Nicholas's Church is the centerpiece of the Lviv Museum of Folk Architecture and Culture, better known as Shevchenkivskyi Hay. This traditional tripartite timber church, encircled by a wooden fence, was transferred to Lviv from Kryvka village, Turkivskyi Raion in 1930. It was originally built by Boiko carpenters in 1763. During the First World War the church was damaged by a shell that pierced the upper gallery.

    Wikipedia

To attach a video you just need to paste the link to it in the comment field. This feature applies to videos hosted on YouTube or Vimeo.

This place was viewed 800 times

2 people like this place:

Хнанаухи, Олег Березовский

Temples and architecture nearby address

Square Market Square

2.5 km

Catholic Kostel Bogomateri

930 m

Building Klinika Soletskogo

A masterpiece of the history of Lviv

1 km

Place Lviv's Ratusha

2.5 km

Kostel St. Peter & Paul

1 km

Prospekt Svobody

3 km

Church Dominican Church

2.5 km

Cathedral Latin Cathedral

2.5 km

Palace Korniakt Palace

2.5 km

Temple Jesuit Church

2.5 km

Building Dom Uchenyih

3 km

Teathre Lviv Operа Teathre

3 km

Cathedral Armenian Cathedral

2.5 km

Museum Lviv Arsenal

2.5 km

Church Assumption Church

Around him rallied Orthodox community in the city

2 km

Street Ruska ulica

2.5 km

Palace Potocki Palace

3 km

Block Evreyskiy kvartal

2.5 km

Church St. Olha & Elizabeth

4 km

Church Bernardine

2.5 km

House Chapel of the Boims

2.5 km

Palace Lubomirski

2.5 km

Church Chasovnya

2.5 km

Church and Monastery Holy Onuphrius

There were created the first printed book in Ukraine

3 km

A-a-ah, more placesloading