One of the five famous clubs of Konstantin Melnikov in Moscow
A club of “Burevestnik” factory built in 1929-32 on the order of the Moscow Governor Department of Leather Workers Union for the personnel of the “Burevestnik” factory.
The choice was made not by accident: by that moment he had already recommended himself as a talented and professional architect during the construction of clubs for Municipal Economy Workers Union (Rusakov Workers' Club) and Chemists Union (Ckub of “Svoboda” factory, Culture palace of Dulevsky porcelain factory, Frunze club).
In 2002, the club building was handled to “Tatami club Ltd.” for organization of a sports and fitness center. It was also renovated in accordance with the project of the Center of Historical and Town-Planning Studies, and Badanov Architect Workshop.
The exterior of the building was not changed, but interiors and window sashes went under reconstruction: wooden frames were replaced with metal ones.
Today this building houses Fund of “Russian avant-garde” led by the patron senator Sergei Gordeev.
One of the most beautiful railway stations
This ‘Ship-building’ was built in 1970-1980s for Ministry of Atomic Energy
Timber blocking in Khamovniki District made in traditions of Russian architecture
A house of architect Kekushev which was built in 1900-1903
A tower on the embankment between Vodovoznaya and Tainitskaya towers
This Club was built for employees of ‘Svoboda’ factory in 1927-1929
Former tenement building of the First Russian insurance company
The First Bezymyannaya tower that was earlier known as Porokhovaya (Gunpowder) Tower
A Business Yard that later became Supreme Soviet of the National Economy (VSNKh)
The palace was built in 1651
A building of the Service of Moscow Kremlin’s Commandant between Troitskaya and Nikolskaya towers