A forest park around the manor with ponds to the south-west of Moscow
Slogan for this place
A former manor of the Galitzines on the territory of Kuzminski park
It is considered to be the first formal park in Russia that was built in 1703
A monument to students` omens
A pond in the south-east of Moscow near “Tekstilshchiki” metro station and Lyublinskaya street
This garage was built in 1936 upon the project of Melnikov in cooperation with Kurochkin.