Yaroslavl

Walk Temples Architecture

Church Ascension Church

3
2

Place reviews

  • The first church on the site was commissioned in 1584 by Basil Kondaki, a wealthy Greek merchant, in order to prevent the planned construction of a Lutheran church in Kondakovo. A smaller parish church is dedicated to the Presentation of Jesus at the Temple. This late Baroque building incorporates the 17th-century refectory, a survival from an earlier church. A belfry dating from 1745 was demolished in the 20th century.

    Wikipedia

To attach a video you just need to paste the link to it in the comment field. This feature applies to videos hosted on YouTube or Vimeo.

This place was viewed 335 times

3 people like this place:

Алексей Коваленко, Ирина, Dmitry Abramov

Temples and architecture nearby address

Church Tserkov Bogoyavlenya

1 km

Monastery Spaso-Preobrazhenski

1 km

Church Vladimirskaya

1 km

Church Iliy Proroka

1.5 km

Church Tserkov Useknoveniya

Tserkov Useknoveniya glavy Ioanna Predtechy in Tolchkov

2 km

Church Mihaila Arhangela

1.5 km

Cathedral Uspenskiy sobor

2 km

Church Church of St. Nichol

2 km

Church Fyodorovskaya

2 km